【Direction】：Put one teabag into the cup, brewed with boiling water for 3- 10 minutes then drink, can be repeated diluted until paled.
【Main ingredient】: Wild ganoderma, epimedium, cordyceps, cassia etc.
1. Sub-healthy groups who have symptoms of physical and memory loss, poor sleep, ringing in the ears, chest
tightness, dysphoria etc.
2. People who work overtime and frequently faced with a heavy pressure.
3. People who long-term drink and smoke a lot
4. Computer operators and other operators who are contact radioactive rays for long-time.
5. People who care beauty.
【Specification】2.5g*12 teabags 200 boxes/ unit
1. Natural selection of materials
Its main ingredients are all selected from the "China Pharmacy" Shennongjia where possesses high mountains and thick forest, excellent ecological environment without any pollution. It’s worth mentioning in particular that the wild ganoderma in the study comes from professional ganoderma cultivation base of the UN natural ecological protection zone, which has received widely recognized at home and abroad.
2. Suitable for every season for people of all ages
With a widely targeting group, Wild Ganoderma Tea is appropriate to people of all ages through four seasons. Regardless of what age and gender, it is the most ideal health treasures. It helps pregnant women comfortable and healthy, thus improve the quality of fetal development; for adolescent, it makes them healthy and intelligent; for lady, it beautify skin; for men, it makes you full of energy; for elderly, it prolongs life.
1. Anti-tumor. Wild Ganoderma Tea, by promoting the forming of interleukin-2 to promote the phagocytic function of macrophages, enhance hemopoietic ability( especially the level of leukocyte), thus prevent and inhibit the occurrence and development of cancer cell.
2. Liver detoxification. Wild Ganoderma Tea can promote liver metabolism of drugs, toxins, effectively improve liver function to make related index back to normal.
3. To regulate vascular system, effectively expand coronary artery, increase coronary blood flow, improve myocardial microcirculation, increase myocardial oxygen and energy supply; Ganoderma can significantly reduce blood cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride, prevent the forming of atherosclerosis plaque, improve microcirculation and prevent platelet aggregation.
4. Anti-aging. The polysaccharides, peptides of Wild Ganoderma Tea can promote and adjust immune function; adjust metabolic balance, promote the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins, anti-free radicals, significantly contribute to nuclear DNA synthesis, increase cell division algebra. Has a very significant anti-aging effect.
5. Anti-neurasthenia. It has a distinctive effect on neurasthenia and insomnia, can effectively regulate the central nervous system, enjoying a significant sedative effect.
6. Adjust the diabetes. Taking Wild Ganoderma Tea can improve symptoms of blood sugar, urine sugar, replace or reduce the amount of insulin. The water-soluble polysaccharide of ganoderma can reduce the degree of non-insulin-dependent diabetes.
7. Antitussive, expectorant, and asthma. Wild Ganoderma Tea has a significant effect for alleviating cough, sputum, asthma of chronic bronchitis and preventing wheezing.
8. Maintain beauty and keep young. It can regulate microcirculation, Clear skin pigmentation, improve the body's ability to keep young and glow